Category:Cattle Medicine Q&A
These questions are taken from the Cattle and Sheep Medicine Self-Assessment Colour Review book which features a total of 225 questions.
- 5yo Holstein Cow with a reduced appetite and milk yeild
- Limousin Bull with severe (10/10) lameness
- Recumbent 7yo Fresian Cow with a Uterine Prolapse
- 3mo Beef suckler calves with profuse diarrhoea
- Group of cattle with cough and purulent ocular and nasal discharges
- Single beef cow which is reluctant to move, has a mucopurulent nasal discharge and erosions on its muzzle
- Charolais-cross calf dull and unwilling to suckle with pyrexia and wide based stance
- Recumbent 10yo autumn calving Simmental x Friesian beef suckler cow that calved 36hrs ago at pasture with summer calvers
- Group of beef cattle with 4 weeks’ history of pruritus and extensive hair loss especially over the shoulder, neck, and ears
- Beef heifer to with a calf in anterior presentation with unilateral shoulder flexion
- 6yo Holstein cow in sternal recumbency, depressed, dehydrated with toxic mucous membranes having calved 36hrs earlier
These questions have been reviewed by Nick Lyons MA VetMB CertCHP MRCVS.
Date reviewed: 1 September 2011
Pages in category "Cattle Medicine Q&A"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.