Veterinary Education Online
- Recognise that Guinea pigs are popular pets, but are not routinely presented for veterinary examination unlike other pet species
- Recognise that currently scientifically robust studies determining the nutritional requirements of pet Guinea pigs in the UK are lacking
- Know what the current dietary recommendations are for pet Guinea pigs
- Recognise the importance of dietary vitamin C for pet Guinea pigs
- Know what potential adverse health effects may occur in pet guinea pigs associated with an incorrect diet
This webinar is free to watch with thanks to Burgess Excel.
🔗 Watch webinar here.
In this video, Sarah Heath talks about behavioural first aid for the confrontational dog. Sarah Heath BVSc PgCertVE DipECAWBM(BM) CCAB FRCVS is both an RCVS and an EBVS ® European Veterinary Specialist in Behavioural Medicine as well as a Certified Clinical Animal Behaviourist. She was made a Fellow of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons in recognition of her work in establishing behavioural medicine as a veterinary discipline. In this video, Sarah explains how to advise clients to manage cases until referral is possible.
Listen to all episodes HERE
Want to keep up with everything WikiVet? Follow us on all our social media here: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
If you have any comments or suggestions, please email the WikiVet team