Welcome to WikiPath. Pathology deals with the essential nature of diseases and how they can affect the structure and function of body tissues and organs. In this section the manifestation of disease in each body system is explored, as well as the clinical aspect of pathology and how diagnostic tools can aid us in both the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Endocrine System - Pathology (5 C, 12 P)
- ► General Pathology (5 C, 10 P)
- ► Integumentary System - Pathology (7 C, 18 P)
- ► Laboratory Animal Pathology (8 P)
- ► Musculoskeletal System - Pathology (5 C, 2 P)
- ► Nervous System - Pathology (4 C, 4 P)
- ► Urinary System - Pathology (2 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "WikiPath"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.