Category:Sheep Medicine Q&A
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sheep Medicine Flashcards provided by Manson Publishing
These questions are taken from the Cattle and Sheep Medicine Self-Assessment Colour Review book which features a total of 225 questions.
- Young lambs with tear staining and blindness in some cases
- Store lambs with severe lameness in mid-autumn
- Profoundly depressed ewe at pasture, dragging hind leg with toxic mucous membranes and month old twins
- Profound depression and blindness in group of 6mo lambs, which head press and teeth grind when confined
- 25% of a group of 6mo lambs with severe skin lesions on muzzle and lips
- Suffolk rams in poor condition in early autumn with diarrhoea and faecal staining
- High morbidity and mortality of 24-36hr lambs with excess salivation and a wet lower jaw
- Ewes losing condition in late summer, often found kicking their heads with their hindfeet
- 8wo Texel-cross ram lamb with rectal prolapse
- White faced sheep grazing new grass with swollen and oedematous head and ears
- Ewe due to lamb in 3wks with two fresh aborted foetuses
Pages in category "Sheep Medicine Q&A"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.